If money was no option and we could design our own ideal home on wheels what would we like? Hopefully not like my above drawing although I guess we would get everyone’s attention.
Here’s our wish list:
- total off-road capability
- independent suspension
- lower than our tow vehicle while towing to cut down on wind resistance
- a pop-top or similar
- outdoor kitchen
- plenty of storage inside and out
- bed ready (meaning when we stop we can crawl in to bed asap for those long days)
- limited set up time
- don’t want to be restricted where we can take our home on wheels
- little to no canvas
- external fridge
Something like the Market Direct Camper’s XT-10 or a Jayco Outback Eagle (without the slide-outs really)
What are your thoughts and opinions? What is your home on road like? Please share below we love your feedback.